Sunday, October 4, 2009

Montsho-Eshe


 Eshe

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Montsho - Eshe ( which means - BLACK LIFE) and this is my first time writing a blog. I'm excited!!! For starters, I like to share with you my love of the ARTS. The ARTS has been part of my life since I was two years old. My mom is the woman of the arts and she really nurtured my gift of dance. Dance is what brought me to Arrested Development and I've been a member for a long time! To the tune of 21 years and I'm still here going strong! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Eshe! I'm proud of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am truly impressed. I am just curious to know more about your origins and the origins of your forefathers. I am a South Africa and yes your name "Montsho" means "Black". But my question is how did you get a "Tswana" or "Setswana" name while you are an American.

    ReplyDelete